COVID-19 Update 3/22/2020: My husband and I are still working our flower farm during the shelter in place mandate by the city of Philadelphia. We are switching some of our growing space into vegetables and we hope to have our first veggie harvest ready by mid July.
While we don't know what our farm sales will look like over the next few months, we appreciate any support you can provide through the purchase of a flower share. If we are unable to fulfill the flower share due to city pandemic regulations, we will honor your purchase by either providing you with a gift card for a future purchase, offering a substitution of vegetables, or refunding your money. Thank you again for your support and please help save lives by staying home.
What: Freshly harvested fall blooms grown right in Kensington, Philadelphia. We'll deliver an arranged bouquet seasonal flowers to your selected pick-up location from May to October every other week (12 bouquets total). You’ll be able place the arrangement right into your own vase. Please see each season's offering (Spring, Summer, and Fall) for more specific details/dates.
Thursdays from May to October
- Center City from 1pm to 4pm - A View From My Seat Offices, Land Title Building, Broad and Chestnut
- South Philly from 4pm to 6pm - Occasionette - 1825 East Passyunk Avenue Philadelphia PA 19148
- Kensington from 4pm to 6pm - Jig-Bee Farm, 2137 N. American St, Philadelphia PA 19122
- Fairmount/Art Museum from 4pm to 6pm - Ali's Wagon - 2017 Fairmount Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19130
Wednesdays in Collingswood, NJ from May to October
- Collingswood, NJ from 4pm to 6pm - Occasionette -724 Haddon Ave, Collingswood, NJ 08108
3 Seasons of Flowers: $324 (includes tax)
Photo Credit: Mike Arrison Photography
Pick Up Location