COVID-19 Update 4/17/2020: We are still growing flowers and offering them through our flower share. At this point we are hoping, businesses will be allowed to open well before the Fall Flower Share starts. If not, we will notify you and switch the fall share to contactless delivery.
What: Freshly harvested fall blooms grown right in Kensington, Philadelphia. We'll deliver an arranged bouquet of 15 to 20 stems of seasonal flowers to your selected pick-up location every other week (a total of 4 bouquets). You’ll be able place the arrangement right into your own vase.
Every other Thursday in September and October (September 3 and 17, October 1 and 15)
- Center City from 1pm to 4pm - A View From My Seat Offices, Land Title Building, Broad and Chestnut
- South Philly from 4pm to 6pm - Occasionette - 1825 East Passyunk Avenue Philadelphia PA 19148
- Kensington from 4pm to 6pm - Jig-Bee Farm, 2137 N. American St, Philadelphia PA 19122
- Fairmount/Art Museum from 4pm to 6pm - Ali's Wagon - 2017 Fairmount Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Navy Yard from 10am to 3pm - URBN Market - 5000 S Broad St, BLDG 543, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19112 (URBN Market Thursdays: September 10 and 24, October 8 and 22)
Every other Wednesday in Collingswood, NJ! (September 2, 15, and 30 and October 14)
- Collingswood, NJ from 4pm to 6pm - Occasionette -724 Haddon Ave, Collingswood, NJ 08108
Every other Week for 8 weeks: $108 (includes tax)
Photo Credit: Mike Arrison Photography
Pick Up Location